PISCATAWAY, N.J. (CBSNewYork) – A boil water advisory stays in impact for nine towns in Central New Jersey.
There’s little water stress because of a water most important leak on Possumtown Highway in Piscataway.
The cities affected are:
- Inexperienced Brook
- South Plainfield
Bottled water is being distributed in a number of places from 9 a.m.- 10 p.m.:
- 495 Sidney Highway, Piscataway
- 4000 Hadley Highway, South Plainfield
- 100 New Market Highway, Dunellen
- Warinanco Park @ the Ice-Skating Middle, 1 Park Dr, Roselle
- 136 Oak Ridge Highway, Clark
For extra info and questions, you may name 1-800-272-1325 or CLICK HERE.
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/08/04/boil-water-advisory-remains-in-effect-for-9-central-new-jersey-towns/ | Boil Water Advisory Stays In Impact For 9 Central New Jersey Cities – CBS New York