Seems like Saul goes to get higher.
Many had been shocked to listen to information of actor Bob Odenkirk collapsing on the set of his AMC sequence, “Higher Name Saul.” Thankfully, son Nate Odenkirk is assuring followers, family and friends that the star will probably be simply effective.
“He’s going to be okay,” Nate, 22, tweeted early Wednesday night, hours after TMZ initially reported that the 58-year-old Emmy-nominated actor “went down” whereas filming in Culver Metropolis, Calif.
A rep for Odenkirk, nonetheless, confirmed that the incident happened in New Mexico, not Culver Metropolis.
“We are able to verify Bob is in steady situation after experiencing a heart-related incident,” reads a press release from Odenkirk’s reps. “He and his household wish to specific gratitude for the unimaginable docs and nurses taking care of him, in addition to his forged, crew and producers who’ve stayed by his aspect.
“The Odenkirks would additionally prefer to thank everybody for the outpouring of nicely needs and ask for his or her privateness at the moment as Bob works on his restoration.”
Odenkirk performed lawyer Saul Goodman within the AMC phenomenon “Breaking Dangerous,” and took up the character once more within the prequel sequence “Higher Name Saul.” The present was within the means of filming its sixth season.
Odenkirk won raves earlier this year for the action-thriller “No person,” by which he performs a person bent on revenge following a break-in at his suburban house. In an interview in regards to the movie, he told SlashFilm he’d be open to doing one other motion movie, “in a heartbeat.”
Through the course of the sit-down, he additionally revealed that he was engaged on a venture with David Cross, his co-writer and co-creator of the beloved HBO Nineteen Nineties sketch-comedy “Mr. Present.”
https://pagesix.com/2021/07/28/bob-odenkirks-son-nate-says-actor-is-going-to-be-ok/ | Bob Odenkirk’s son Nate says actor is ‘going to be OK’