First leader CS GO The 2022 event, with its pun on purpose, is finally here in BLAST Premier Spring Groups. BLAST’s 12 partner teams have been divided into three groups of four, and everyone has a chance to finish in the top half and secure an early spot at the BLAST Spring Finals in June.
This year’s spring group stage will be an especially exciting one to watch and will be a good start to another landmark year to compete. CS GO in 2022. Here’s everything you need to know about BLAST Premier Spring Groups.
Format BLAST Premier Spring Groups
Each of the three groups will compete in their own knockout doubles GSL format, which will include all of the best matches that will determine the seed for the knockout round.
The knockout stage consists of three knockouts of the best three, with staggered starting points determined through seeding from the previous group stage. The winner of each glove will earn 1,600 BLAST Premier points and advance directly to the Spring Finals.
Second and third place teams from qualifying will be placed in last chance matches and each team will play one of the three teams with the winner advancing to the Spring Finals with 800 BLAST Premier points.
The losing team in last chance matches and the 4th place team from the knockout round will advance to the Spring Showdown event in April with 600 and 400 BLAST Premier points, respectively.
BLAST Spring Premier League Teams and Groups
Group A includes G2 Esports, Complexity, BIG and Ninjas in Pajamas. G2 will be released Its retooled lineup with young AWP prodigy m0NESY, famous IGL Aleksib and coach XTQZZZ. Complex of new NA lineup will also be debuting BLAST, featuring talents like Extra Salt, Liquid, and FURIA. NiP will continue to compete without superstar dev1ce who extend his leave. BIG is looking to bounce back from a lackluster finish in 2021.
Group B includes Natus Vincere, MIBR, Astralis and OG. Na’Vi returns as a unanimous favorite and looks to continue their victories after a superb 2021 campaign. A MIBR roster looking to prove themselves will have a tough opening match against the defending champions BLAST. Astralis will try to shake off a tough performance at Funspark ULTI and continue to find form with its new roster, while OG will aim for success with a new IGL nexa following the Aleksib swap with G2.
Group C consists of Team Vitality, Evil Geniuses, FaZe Clan and Team Liquid. All four teams are launching new players or even completely new rosters and are sure to be the one that gets the most attention. Just a few weeks after Vitality’s LEC superteam staggered out of the gate, the legend on paper of the organization CS GO The team seeks to avoid the same slow start. They face a potential new power in North America in the new Evil Geniuses list. On the other side of the bracket, ropz will make his FaZe debut against the old roster of new teammate Twistzz at Liquid, who are making their oSee and Shox debuts.
Play-In Stage Frame
This is the frame for the play phase. The only remaining team from each of the three groups will advance to the BLAST Premier Spring Finals.
Here’s the full BLAST Spring Team schedule. All times are CT and subject to change. Each match will be updated to include its results at the end.
Friday, January 28
- 8 a.m. CT: G2 16-12 Complexity (Nuke)
- 9am CT: NiP 16-12 BIG (Overpass)
- 10:30 a.m. CT: G2 16-6 NiP (Inferno)
- 11:30 a.m. CT: BIG Complexity 16-10 (Nuke)
- 1pm CT: NiP 16-9 BIG (Nuke)
- 2:30pm CT: NiP 22-19 G2 (Mirage)
Saturday, January 29
- 8 a.m. CT: MIBR 16-12 Na’Vi (Dust II)
- 9am CT: 16-12 OG Astralis (Ancient)
- 10:30am CT: OG 16-9 MIBR (Ancient)
- 11:30 a.m. CT: Astralis 19-17 Na’Vi (Mirage)
- 1pm CT: Astralis 16-9 MIBR (Overpass)
- 2:30pm CT: OG 16-8 Astralis (Inferno)
Sunday, January 30
- 8 a.m. CT: Vitality 16-3 Evil Geniues (Inferno)
- 9am CT: FaZe 19-15 Liquid (Inferno)
- 10:30 a.m. CT: Vitality 19-15 FaZe (Inferno))
- 11:30 a.m. CT: Liquid 19-17 Evil Geniuses (Inferno)
- 1pm CT: FaZe 19-17 Liquid (Inferno)
- 2:30pm CT: FaZe 16-10 Vitality (Overpass)
Thursday, February 3
- 6am CT: MIBR 1-0 Complexity (MIBR 16-13 Complexity on Nuke, LIVE on Ancient)
- 9:30 am CT: Na’Vi vs. Liquid (First leg round 1)
- 11:30 am CT: BIG vs. Evil Geniuses (First Qualifier Round)
Friday, February 4
- 6 a.m. CT: Winner Vitality vs. Complexity / MIBR (Second Round in Play-In Stage)
- 9:30 am CT: NiP vs. Na’Vi/Liquid wins (Second round of Play-in stage)
- 11:30 a.m. CT: Winner Astralis vs. BIG/EG (Second Round)
Saturday, February 5
- 6 a.m. CT: G2 against the winner of the second round (Play-In Stage Finals)
- 9:30 a.m. CT: OG vs. Second Round Winner (First Leg Finals)
- 11:30 a.m. CT: Second round winners FaZe vs. (First leg final round)
Sunday, February 6
- 6 a.m. CT: Last Chance Match
- 9:30 a.m. CT: Last Chance Match
- 11:30 a.m. CT: Last Chance Match
https://dotesports.com/counter-strike/news/blast-premier-spring-group-stage-scores-schedule-brackets BLAST Premier Spring Group Stage: Scores, fixtures, group stage