Ben Affleck Says He May Never Tell The “Fantastic” Story Of How He And Jennifer Lopez Got A Second Chance
When it comes Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck, Together for a while, there are still a lot of questions, especially around how they found each other a few months ago. Basically: What happened? Who made the first move? There is a catchy quote in In style from him about her: “Where do you keep the fountain of youth? Why do you look like you did in 2003 and look like I’m in my 40s… at best? “Did the cover story itself do it? Does it provide an arena for retry? Or is it a different situation? Something less branch-medical? A cute reunion at an independently owned little bookstore just outside of Santa Monica — both of them end up with the same book (Rule: The time-tested secret to winning Mr.)? Or J.Lo, who wanted to drive by himself for once, had a flat tire on some random street in Miami, but don’t worry, this is Ben Affleck, who just happened to be in the city and also Have a spare in the trunk? How all went down?
Unfortunately, Affleck did not speak. When the interviewer Michael Hainey ask actors for WSJ. Journal, Basically, Affleck said, Wow, do you want to know?
“It To be a good story. It is a wonderful story. And, you know, maybe someday I’ll tell that. I will write it all down. [Pauses] And then I’ll light it up,” he said, laughing. The author does not say more if the laugh is benevolent or crazy. Affleck also said, “I can say it’s certainly beautiful to me.”
He talks about their rekindling romance in equally endearing words:
Hainey mentioned how his wife wondered who called who first. But isn’t that the wonderful gift Affleck gave in lieu of the story? Their relationship becomes an exercise for our imagination. And not yet. Not good. I want to respect Ben and Jen and their two-year-old love. But also, the story! It would be nice to know. A funny story about second chances and rekindled love. Actually, never mind. I don’t even need and don’t want it! I’m fine without it! I would simply imagine the best story and that would be enough! You win, Affleck!
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Architect Zaha Hadid’s Rising Dreams in the desert
– Collector or Thief? Inside Queen Mary’s Royal Collection
– Princess Charlene’s Medical Saga Has become more complicated
– 12 essentials Fitness equipment is recruited from coaches on request, Dancers and more
– Iman on Life with David Bowie and A Celebration of Her Love in Perfume
– Taylor Swift, “Unsolicited Mess” and Asphyxiation by Girlboss Anachronisms
– Good Newsletter exit strategy It’s hard to find
– Britney Spears celebrates End of conservation responsibility
– Books to read this month And pre-order gifts to buy
– From the Repository: L’Affaire Kardashian
– Registration for “Purchase line“To receive curated fashion, book, and beauty listings in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/12/12/ben-affleck-says-he-may-never-tell-story-jennifer-lopez-second-chance Ben Affleck Says He May Never Tell The “Fantastic” Story Of How He And Jennifer Lopez Got A Second Chance