Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez reprise their roles in front of their court
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hit a big milestone: They sat flirting in the upcoming Lakers vs Celtics game Crypto.com Arena, alias Staples Center. A person may have wondered if they have Actually give love a second chance if they don’t get it “Hot and heavy” or “Packaging on PDA” close enough to LeBron James to catch a little of his sweat on their own brows. But now one need not fret because, check, done, they already did it.
Recall one of the last times they sat together at a Lakers game. It was 2003 and he was wearing the watch that Lopez gave him, which is always top of mind right now because this year, in the early stages of getting back together, fans grave indicated that he would likely wear that watch again, and so the pictures of the couple at the game almost 20 years ago came out. All of this is positive proof that love is still there and there is a possibility of some hiccups.
At that time they were “packaged on PDA” as they are now. The difference, however, is that the Lakers play against the Spurs, and this time they play the Celtics. Perhaps the conclusion one can draw here is that this time, it’s all more personal. The Celtics are probably Ben’s team. Of course it is. He’s a good Boston boy. It’s like he let his guard down, taking his girl to see his team instead of keeping her at Spurs. One more win for a second chance, I think.
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Resurrection by Guru Jagat
– Billie Eilish Sit for Same interview for the fifth year
– How Princess Charlene’s Illness Becoming an International Mystery?
– Experiment by Ghislaine Maxwell: A A fresh look at Epstein’s MO
– The Best gifts for women Give and Take this holiday season
– Internet reception Donald Trump Jr. and LeBron James
– 72 hours Inside the Spend-athon at Art Basel Miami Beach
– The Renaissance of Claire’s Y2K Beauty Aesthetic Here
– From the Archive: The Paradoxical Life and Death of Robert Maxwell
– Registration for “Purchase Line” to receive curated lists of fashion, books, and beauty supplies in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/12/12/ben-affleck-and-jennifer-lopez-lakers-courtside-again Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez reprise their roles in front of their court