According to Money.co.uk, the company has aggregated data from over 182 million Google searches and 105 million social media posts in 2021 to form its 2022 Popularity Entrepreneur Index, Huda Beauty take the top spot for cosmetics and Kylie skin leader in skin care.
Despite stiff competition in the skincare space – Rihanna’s Fenty Skin and Pharrell Williams’ Humanrace also made the list – Kylie Skin’s 2 million searches annually put it at the top of the charts. class. Last week, WWD reported that Jenner was the first woman to reach 300 million Instagram followers on her personal account.
Also on the skincare list is Supergoop!, thanks to the early investment of tennis player Maria Sharapova, acquired by Blackstone late last year.
Here, take a look at the top five cosmetics and skin care brands for 2022, as ranked by Money.co.uk.
Top 5 cosmetic brands:
- Huda Beauty, 49.7 million Instagram followers, 29.8 million Instagram hashtags
- Kylie Cosmetics, 25.4 million Instagram followers, 4.9 million Instagram hashtags
- Fenty Beauty, 10.2 million Instagram followers, 5.3 million Instagram hashtags
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics, 6.4 million Instagram followers, 3.3 million Instagram hashtags
- Florence by Mills, 2.6 million Instagram followers, 989,000 Instagram hashtags
Top 5 skin care brands:
- Kylie Skin, 5.5 million Instagram followers, 385,000 Instagram hashtags
- Fenty Skin, 1 million Instagram followers, 116,000 Instagram hashtags
- Supergoop!, 477,000 Instagram followers, 56,000 Instagram hashtags
- Humanrace, 203,000 Instagram followers, 864,000 Instagram hashtags
- Kora Organics, 436,000 Instagram followers, 42,000 Instagram hashtags
For more information from WWD.com, see:
https://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/beauty-features/2022s-hottest-celebrity-beauty-brands-ranked-1235038190/ Beauty’s Hottest Celebrity Brands in 2022 – WWD