Battlefield 2042 Updated 2 nerfs PP-29, LCAA Hovercraft and Nightbird and reduced dispersion for all weapons except shotguns. Adding some important fixes to this list!
Nothing can be more welcoming than receiving a new update for Battlefield 2042 fans at the moment. The game’s first post-launch update and second since early access update are now available on all platforms.
Serve as a hotfixes and balances Updated, the new patch fixes some important issues like respawn and redeployment bugs, and provides some of the community-requested trade-offs for vehicles and weapons in the game.
Battlefield 2042 Update 2 Patch Notes
- Ammo spread has been reduced on all weapons except Shotguns. This will lead to better accuracy during gameplay
- Get a raise PP-29 vertical recoil to ensure that the weapon does not overwork when operating outside its intended combat range
- Fixed an issue where players killed near obstacles like walls or water could not respawn
- Resolved cases where players were stuck in a dead state and could not respawn. We also introduced a hidden timer that will fire after 30 seconds from idle that will force redeployment if it is required
- MD540 Nightbird The 20mm cannons are mounted – we’re reducing the radius that projectiles deal damage on impact and reducing their splash damage.
- Reduced the size of Explosion Radius from 3 to 2
- Inner Blast Radius damage reduced from 1.5 to 0.75
- KA-520 Super Hokum – 30mm cannon (side mount) – we’re reducing overall damage and the range at which bullets deal full damage, while increasing the total spread of bullets. Blast radius reduced from 2 to 1.6
- Explosion damage reduction from 20 to 14
- Bullet damage reduction before Damage drops starting from 18 to 15
- Damage reduction Reduce distance from 200 to 180
- Reduced bullet damage at maximum Fall Off distance from 8 to 6
- Increase the range and spread of bullets
- AH-64GX Apache Warchief and KA-520 Super Hokum – 30mm cannon – we’re reducing the radius that projectiles deal damage on impact and reducing their splash damage.
- Explosion damage reduction from 20 to 18
- Increases drop damage to enemies far from the bullet’s center of impact
- We’ve reduced the Minigun’s overall damage for all Land Vehicles, along with a reduction in bullet damage that starts earlier.
- Bullet damage reduction before Damage drops starting from 18 to 13
- Damage reduction Reduce distance from 60 to 40
- Reduces bullet damage at maximum Fall Off distance to 6
- The armor fitted to the LCAA Hovercraft has been adjusted to increase its vulnerability to various weapons.
- Battle Portal – UAV-1
- UAV-1 has been reactivated in the Battlefield Portal
- Greatly reduced latency and healing speed
- Increase missile damage against vehicles and infantry
- Drones can now hunt down enemies
- Breakout matches will now end correctly once the final zone has been captured
- Resolved an issue that caused players queuing up for a match in the Battlefield Portal to be returned to the menu, instead of joining the match when available
- General stability improvements have been made to prevent rare instances of game crashes
Battlefield 2042 Available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PC.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/battlefield-2042-update-2-patch-notes-for-november-25/ Battlefield 2042 Updated 2 Patch Notes for November 25