Battlefield 2042 Update 3.2 Patch today (January 20)
A brand new update for Battlefield 2042 will be rolling out later today (January 20) to all supported platforms and thankfully won’t come with any server downtime.
Today’s update is a much-needed one, as fans have been begging for fixes and further changes over the holiday period. DICE is back up and running now, and along with the new patch launch today, they’re also sharing what’s available in store over the coming months.
You can see the full patch notes for January 20 Battlefield 2042 Updates, plus what’s coming next, check out this post as well.
- READ MORE: Rainbow Six Extraction release time, date and time details
DICE reveals plans for future Battlefield 2042 updates
As part of a recent Twitter thread by Direct communication on the battlefield , it is revealed that along with many changes and fixes included in patch 3.2, a follow-up patch is scheduled for mid to late February.
Update 3.3 is set to include a complete overhaul of the in-game scoreboard, which will include a new board showing how players align on the server. DICE will also update the transcript further through future updates.
Also, update 3.3 will include changes to Matchmaking Options in Full War and VOIP on all platforms, XP in Portals, Game Performance etc. For full details on The future of Battlefield 2042, see the Twitter thread below.
Or, for full details January 20 Battlefield 2042 update, see more patch notes in this article.
- READ MORE: What does Microsoft’s acquisition of Activision mean for PlayStation?
Battlefield 2042 Title Update #3.2 Patch Notes
Below you’ll find the official patch notes for January 20 Battlefield 2042 update, will be available soon for all supported platforms.
Bug fixes, changes and improvements
- Fixed an issue where leaving a group during matchmaking could cause the game to become unresponsive
- Fixed an issue where the connection to the EA server after registering a new account would not work on the first attempt
- Updated the behavior of the exit button during gameplay so it now returns you to the correct screen
- Fixed an issue where loading music would stop playing when a level loads
- Fixed a rare issue after landing with a Wingsuit that hits were not always recorded on certain parts of Sundance’s hitboxes
- Fixed a rubber band issue when running behind friendly players
- Fixed a rare crash that could get you stuck in both a live loop and a suspended loop
- Fixed many issues with attaching to ladders that could trap you in a flyaway state or lose control of your Expert
- Fixed an issue where a soldier’s movement speed was reduced due to nearby explosions creating craters
- Fixed an issue where camera shake and landing sound would accidentally trigger when falling from a very small height
- Fixed an issue where weapons from the Reload Bucket would sometimes inherit ammo from the previously selected weapon
- Fixed an issue where weapon firing would detect you for too long
- Added many bug fixes to improve the overall stability of the game
- Fixed a display related issue that could occur for AMD Radeon VII users while Sundance was on display
- Rays in the Sniper and SOFLAM range are now visible from longer distances
- Fixed an issue where passenger weapons would no longer sync whenever the rider’s turret would rotate, causing bullets to not register when firing at enemies
- M1A5, T28 – improve effective range and reduce spread on Canister Weapon Pod
- Reduced Bullet spread from 1.6 -> 1.1
- Increase Damage Reduce Distance from 35 -> 40
Dangerous area battlefield
- Fixed black rectangle appearing on screen while Danger Zone ends round when pressing exit in level progress screen
- The Server Info tab now persists after pressing Refresh in the Gateway Server Browser
- Fixed an issue where text would duplicate when joining a Team Deathmatch game during the last part of a round sequence
- Rules Editor – “IsInventorySlotActive” value now correctly handles melee weapons
- Some admin commands can no longer be spammed
Do you have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/battlefield-2042-update-3-2-patch-notes-today-january-20/ Battlefield 2042 Update 3.2 Patch today (January 20)