The Bathysmal Vishap Herd is an encounter in The Genshin effect it is unlocked after you beat Unparalleled Flame Abyssal Lector. The fight still takes place in the room below Dainichi Mikoshi, although the enemies are elite creatures instead of the normal mobs you’ve seen before. This is ours The Genshin effect guide to help you with the Bathysmal Vishap and the Dragonheir Fake Fin item for Shenhe.
Note: For more information on the game, see The Genshin effect guide and central feature.
The Genshin effect: Guide to Enkanomiya – Dragonheir’s Vishap Bathysmal and Prosthetic Fins
The encounter with the Bathysmal Vishap swarm in The Genshin effect has everything you could possibly hate in the face of these types of creatures. There are two of them (an Electro and a Cryo). They love to move and rarely stay in one place for long periods of time. In addition, they have bullets that can make you uncomfortable and attack quickly to get close.
Tips for meeting the Vishap in Bathysmal
Here are a few tidbits to keep in mind:
- When you drop down, the battle will begin. Don’t blow all your cooldowns at the start as two Bathysmal Vishaps will jump to opposite sides of the arena.
- They will perform a combined attack of Cryo and Electro, firing multiple projectiles that follow you. They regroup in a few seconds, so now would be a great time to pop your AoE explosions to deal damage to both.
- After the channel sequence, the Electro Bathysmal Vishap will usually jump onto one of the stone pillars. It will continue to shoot you with projectiles while its Cryo counterpart attacks you on the ground. Don’t bother trying to shoot down the Electro target. Instead, smash the stone pillar, causing the creature to fall and temporarily stun.
- Then, if you kill either target, they’ll both jump to the center and cast their spinning beam ability. This is also a viable time for AoE attacks, but the chance is smaller.
- Bathysmal Vishap dead is not really “dead”. It will swim around the edge of the arena and shoot more bullets. The encounter will only end after you defeat its opponent.
Defeat the Vishap Bathysmal swarm in The Genshin effect brings you gems like Shivada Jade and Vajruda Amethyst. Furthermore, you will receive Dragonheir’s Fake Fin material used by Shenhe to ascend. You’ll need dozens of these if you want to maximize her.
Note: You can learn more about Shenhe in character building guide.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/genshin-impact-bathysmal-vishap-dragonheirs-false-fin-guide/ Bathysmal Vishap and Dragonheir’s Guide to Prosthetic Fins