The Attorney Technician App is an application that can be used by contracted technical professionals serving Lawyers’ clients. The app has different features that will help technicians to perform services for us easily.
Using the App, Technicians can easily: View Available Work Orders in their area; directly take on the work orders they desire assuming they have passed the tests that qualify the equipment for service; service work order by specifying ETA; online submission; and provide other service-related features. Technicians can specify, at their profile level, their business hours, how they want to receive payments, submit W9 information online, and manage Facility Addresses and work area distances. them to see the job order available in the respective region.
List of features –
– New design
– Improve usability and user experience
– In the app, register UP
– Search work orders
– Records management
– View payment status
– Update tracking and live tracking numbers for returnable parts
– Automatically assign trips if eligible to service a unit
– Update trip details like filing paperwork, marking on-site status, etc.
– Attach the required documents to complete a service