Time-lapse recording is now available for Android! Easily capture an in-app video of your drawing process to share with your network. We’ve also removed the Sign In requirement for many advanced features. Now just download and discover a more powerful drawing app without login. We’ve also made it easier to import your traditional work into a layer in SketchBook with Import from Camera. Take a picture of your line art and start coloring in SketchBook.
Sketch, contour, draw – discover an authentic, natural experience that’s almost as natural as a pencil, pen, marker, or brush on paper as a digital art tool.
• Full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Over 10 preset brushes, including customizable pencils, pens, and markers for a natural drawing experience
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity
• 2500% zoom to control the finest details of your artwork
• A complete layer editor with up to 3 layers and 16 blend modes
• Symmetry and scale transform tools
(available for in-app purchase for $4.99 or free with a SketchBook Pro membership):
• Comprehensive brush library: over 100 preset pencils, pens, brushes and brushes lông
• Synthetic and matte brush sets
• Full Copic® color library
• More layers
• Full layer control with 18 layer blending modes
• Advanced selection tools (marquee, lasso, Magic Wand)
• Gradient fill tools (linear, radial)
Easily organize your artwork in SketchBook’s Library with flexible view, album, and ordering options. You can save and archive your work on Dropbox. KetchBook memberships are supported on multiple platforms – existing members automatically unlock advanced features by logging into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook membership and sign up for an account.