Atlas, the sea-faring pirate-themed survival sport, has acquired an replace which introduces a turtle ship which brings a number of new defensive choices to the excessive seas.
The Turtle ship brings with it armored plates, armored cover railings, and a dragon figurehead. This figurehead breathes smoke as properly which you should use to create a smokescreen. The associated fee for the ship is 22,000 gold and 150 chitin. It carries 20 commonplace cannons and has a max stage of 60.
Spider mounts can now climb vertical surfaces. When you recall, Spider mounts had been teased beforehand by the group, to which the community had some words. Climbing would require stamina. As soon as the stamina is gone, yeah you’ll fall. Nonetheless, spiders have been buffed to maneuver sooner and soar greater than beforehand.
The Atlas replace additionally brings a number of bug fixes together with:
- Fastened a number of cases through which character development was rolled again
- Fastened cases through which sure fertilized eggs would crash Xbox customers
- Fastened cases of circumventing firm becoming a member of cooldown
- Fastened a bug the place sure modules couldn’t be painted
- Fastened a bug the place cannonballs and mortar photographs weren’t visually exploding
- Fastened a bug with the ballista stock
- Single Player: Fastened cases through which shipyards and armored docks had been disappearing
- Fastened a bug with modular ship crusing physics for smoother visuals whereas crusing
https://www.mmo.com/news/atlas-receives-a-turtle-ship-in-latest-patch-2000122911 | Atlas Receives a Turtle Ship in Newest Patch