Write with complete code and libraries, compile, upload Arduino sketches via USB or WiFi and monitor your board right from your Android device with Arduino Studio. No internet connection required, no cloud service account required.
The application takes up 1Gb of internal memory as it contains the IDE, compiler and uploader for AVR/ESP8266/ESP32 platforms (configurable). Make sure you have enough free space.
* open/edit Arduino sketches
* code syntax highlighting
* compile sketches (no root needed)
* upload sketches via USB (all ESP8266 including NodeMCU), all ESP32 boards (Arduino Uno/Uno_r3, Duemilanove, Nano, Mega 2560, Leonardo, Micro/Pro Micro, Pro, Pro Mini, Yun, Esplora, Robot Control, Robot Motor are supported, requires Android devices with USB-host support)
* serial monitor
* works offline (no internet connection required)
* Material design
*Fully compatible with official desktop IDE
* configurable (add platform, core, board)
* library support
Note: this is NOT an official app of the Arduino team but a 3rd party app with the same functionality developed and supported by an independent team.
© “Arduino” is a trademark of the Arduino team.