Fully featured antique school fantasy RTS. No boosters. No timer. No pay to win. Match 10-20 minutes. The campaign features 26 missions, online PvP and PvE. Supports multiplayer and Wi-Fi modification.
Open “Community” to play online, create your own levels or download levels made by other players! Hone your art of war, victory can’t be bought!
Join our friendly indie community in Discord and social to find friends and share your ideas with developers! The game is available on mobile phones and PCs.
• Medieval castle with stone and wooden walls!
• Build catapults and other warships to break the walls!
• Archers, melees and cavalry are ready to defend your stronghold.
• Naval battles, transport ships and fishing boats
• Capture and protect resources and strategic locations
This is an indie game in active development. Share your ideas on social networks and contact me directly! All links in the main menu.
• The campaign includes 26 missions with different game mechanics
• Multiplayer (Wi-Fi or public server) with spectator mode, in-game chat, reconnection support, team play with or against bots, unit sharing with PvP teammates and self PvE map. Cross-play with PC and other platforms.
• In-game library of over 4000 player-made PvP and PvE missions. Share your level and promote in the community!
• Automatic recording and playback system (should be enabled in settings)
• Level editor that allows you to create your own game modes, campaign missions (with clones, dialogs and multiple triggers for an experience close to visual scenarios)
• Walls can only be destroyed with siege equipment and rewards for defenders
• Fight and transport ships, fishing boats, building on the map and catching resources
• Full support for smartphone vertical orientation, different ways to select troops, minimap, control group, auto save system
• Cheating as an essential part of any old fashioned RTS game is featured in SiegeUp! (can be disabled in settings)
• An experimental Pier-To-Pier game over the internet, proven to work on iOS (see instructions on the official wiki)
• Experimenting with cross-platform mod support (see source in official repo)
Defend and besiege the stronghold in the world of medieval empires and medieval warcraft!
Give orders to individual units or entire troops with convenient control.
Collect resources and grow the economy in real time. Don’t worry about losing progress with the autosave system. Play in portrait or portrait orientation.
Build anywhere on the map and train melee, archers or cavalry without artificial timers.
In the early stages of the game, you need to build an efficient economy. Resources should be enough to build a planned army. Don’t forget about protection. Build a tower or two at the beginning of the game.
During the attack, the army needed reinforcements. Barracks allow you to set up a rallying point for warriors.