Look! It’s a new day at the police station. Ask for the help of city dwellers and difficult cases are waiting for your attention!
CASE 1: COOLING FROM THE STORE
Coke from the grocery store was stolen. How can we locate the stolen items? Observe the crime scene and look for clues. Get video surveillance and focus on finding suspects.
CASE 2: CASE OF GRAFFITI WALL
The graffiti criminal is hiding in the buildings. Witnesses reported that the building had green paint on the outside and blue flowers on the front door… Take a look and see which building matches the description.
Scenario 3: The Disappearance of the Very Little Bear
What happened to the little bear? The wolf took the little bear away! When running after wolves, you need to stay away from banana peels and puddles on the ground so that the wolf can catch the bear cubs.
Antelope and kittens have sent a request for help. Come and take care of the new cases!
– Become an excellent cop through role-playing.
– 3 areas of the police station for you to explore: interrogation room, command room and training room.
– Experience simulated crime detection and understand its process.
– Learn different crime detection methods: withdraw arrest warrants, investigate surveillance video and interview witnesses.
– Two forms of daily police training: simulated long-distance running and logical thinking training.
At BabyBus, we are dedicated to sparking children’s creativity, imagination and curiosity, and design our products through the eyes of children to help them discover the world for themselves. .
Now, BabyBus offers a variety of products, videos and other educational content to over 400 million 0-8 year old fans around the world! We have released over 200 educational apps for kids, over 2500 sets of rhymes and animations for kids on different topics including Health, Language, Society, Science, Art and other fields.
Contact us: email@example.com