GalleryVault is a great privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos and any other files that you don’t want others to see.
GalleryVault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private pictures and videos into this secure vault and no one will know its existence.
Moreover, GalleryVault has a beautiful design, it provides you with smooth and amazing media browsing experience.
• Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other file type
• Hidden files are encrypted
• Support hiding icons and no one knows the existence of Gallery Vault except you.
• Support hide files in SD card and move your encrypted files to SD card to save your device space, including Android 4.4 (KitKat), 5.0 (Lollipop), 6.0 (Marshmallow) and 7.0 ( Nougat) +.
• Integrate with Private Web Browser and protect browser history and personal data from leaks
• Beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
• Unlimited storage to hide photos and hide videos
• Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
• Support to hide and play GIFs
• Support Intrusion Alert and know who is trying to break in
• Supports pseudo-passcode and shows fake content when you enter a fake password
• Fingerprint Support
• Support unlock pattern
• Dark mode support to reduce eye strain
With GalleryVault, your privacy is well protected.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It is for SD card users to prevent data loss by uninstalling. GalleryVault will NEVER make any changes to your device.
————- Frequently asked questions ————–
Are my hidden files stored online?
No. Your files are only stored on your device, so make sure to back up all your hidden files before moving to a new device or doing a factory reset.
How to launch GalleryVault when GalleryVault is hidden?
You can try one of the following methods:
1. Use your device’s built-in browser to access this page:.
2. Tap the “Manage Storage” button in the Gallery Vault’s System App Details page (System Settings->Applications->GalleryVault)
What can I do if I forget my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we sent you (by keyword search think so in your mailbox), and follow the steps in the message to reset your passcode.
If you can’t find the message, you can send another one by following these steps:
1. Launch the Gallery Vault lock page.
If your icons are hidden, tap the “Manage space” button in the Gallery Vault’s System App Details page (System Settings->Applications->GalleryVault).
2. Attempt to unlock and fail for 2 times, then Forget button will be displayed.
3. Click the “Forgot” button and click the “Resend Verification Email” button in the dialog box.
For more details, please visit FAQ:.
Any problems or suggestions for GalleryVault, welcome to mail us! GalleryVault@thinkyeah.com
We focus on Protect Privacy, provide professional Hide Photos and Hide Videos app to protect your privacy!
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, German, Vietnamese, Italian, Thai, Arabic, Hindi, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese body.