UPDATE: 1.84 Apex Legends the update has started rolling out for preload on December 6, but please note that the patch will not be installable until the collection event begins on December 7 at 10 a.m. PT. pacific time.
A new brand Apex Legends the update started rolling out to all supported platforms today (December 7th) with lots of changes, bug fixes and a brand new start of a Collected Event.
To help you get ready for the brand new Apex Legends Event ‘Raiders’ Collection, we’ve rounded up everything you need to know around the new update, including the full patch notes.
- READ MORE: Apex Legends Next Generation Update Released “Soon” According to Leak
What’s new in today Update?
As mentioned before, today Apex Legends the update marks the beginning of the Player Collect Event. The event will run from December 7 to December 21 and features new pirate-themed skins, challenges, and the return of the Winter Express LTM.
However, today’s update also includes a bunch of bug fixes, quality of life improvements, and Legend changes. The most notable Legend changes come to Wattson, Ash, and Valkryie, but Seer also gets some balance changes.
For a full list of fixes and changes, see also the patch notes in this article.
- READ MORE: New Warzone Caldera Pacific map release date revealed
Apex Legends December 7 patch and update
Below you’ll find the official patch notes for December 7 Apex Legends updated, bringing the game to version 1.84 with a brand new ‘Raiders’ Collecting Event.
- Wattson: Fixed an issue with “sticky” fences when trying to place a button near the fence.
- Wattson: Fixed a bug for cases where Wattson’s Fence buttons ignored player collisions.
- Wattson: Fixed a bug with the designer line not showing up to indicate where the fence would be created.
- Wattson: Fixed an issue where Caustic’s Ultimate was not blocked by Pylon interceptors.
- Wattson: Fixed Arc Stars could stick to and damage Interceptor Turrets
- Ash: Based on feedback, we’ve enhanced Ash’s Ultimate’s sonic presence.
- Ash no longer “bleeds” when shot and now shows sparks [like Pathfinder and Revenant].
- Ash: fixed cases where the grid pattern will show up on some rare and popular skins.
- Valkyrie/Revenant: Fixed an issue where using Parachute with a dead Totem at a specific time caused Valkyrie’s parachute to go into eavesdropping mode.
- Valkyrie: Fixed Birthright Skin where Valk’s jetpack was in first-person view in her hand.
- Arenas: Fixed Seer being able to continuously charge his tactics after it was not in use.
- Arena: Reduced reconnection time because matches are shorter than Battle Royale.
- Areas: Fixed missing ammo UI on regular, rare, or epic CARs.
- Areas: Fixed missing horizontal black bars during observation.
- Arena: Fixes cases where the Death Tab in the shop window was missing.
- Fixed an issue with a spot on Storm Point where players could camp in unwanted areas near the Command Center.
- We’ve also addressed many minor bugs around the map, from misplaced kill triggers and geographic holes.
- Bocek Compound Fracture Legendary skin bug: Fixed an issue where the player could still see the iron viewfinder when aiming even when another viewfinder is equipped.
- R-301 Dynastic Cycle Legendary skin bug: Fixed an issue with guns when using a combination of two different skins.
- Fixed for cases where Loba Edition displayed “Price not found” when viewed in the shop tab.
- Based on feedback, we’ve reduced the SFX on reaction skins for Volt.
- Fixed player unable to scroll down when looting dead box or black market.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving the Rampart Heirloom even after purchasing all 24 event packs.
- Fixed a bug where players could parachute faster after sending spam Pings.
- Fixed an issue where players would see the 888 Elite Mode Badge repeatedly unlock.
- Reduced Focus of Attention detonation delay from 1.6 seconds to 1.4 seconds
- Base stick damage reduced from 30 -> 10
- Shield damage multiplier increased from x3 -> x4 (sticking to a shielded enemy now maxes out at 40 instead of 90)
- Sticking an enemy now applies a slow effect (reverting Inheritance update change)
- Slow duration is now controlled by distance to Arc Star’s detonation center
- Removed magazine capacity increase
- Shotgun ammo, sniper ammo, and arrow crafting reduced to a stack
- Observation mode – Improved UI and scoring for in-game stats menu.
- Observer Mode – Reduces opacity on Loba Back Market for maps & minimaps.
- Observer Mode – Added toggle option to show next round position.
- To add [Team] Removed text in kill feed for Incognito Mix Private mode.
- Admins now have the ability to end the match as an Observer or a Player.
- Fixed realtime API lag after running consecutive games.
- New real-time API events include:
- Kill is awarded
- Line-by-line format
- Unique Player ID
New custom reticle color system
Custom metrics are here! You can open the new UI in Gameplay Settings by selecting the Customize option under Dots.
Once in the new Custom Reticle user interface, you’ll be able to:
- Choose a color from some of our recommended favorites
- Use the color and brightness sliders to find the perfect color
- Enter RGB colors manually
- Switch between 4 different manually selected environments to preview your tiles
For more details on December 7th Apex Legends Updates and new Raiders Collection Events, visit EA website.
Have something to tell us about this article?
Source link Apex Legends Update 1.84 Today’s Event Patch Notes (December 7)