Sports

Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk Purse, Salaries and Fight Prize Money

One of many greatest heavyweight division fights of 2021 between Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk shall be happening on September 25 at Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium. Each boxers are skilled and thought of as top-of-the-line within the heavyweight division. Loads of particulars concerning the combat are but to be launched by authorities. Nonetheless, the Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk purse payouts are out, and the estimated prize cash of the 2 fighters are huge.

Based on studies, Joshua is about to get a assured £10 million from the combat. This determine continues to be unconfirmed, but when studies are believed, the British world champion will earn round $50 million as pay-per-view numbers are anticipated to be increased resulting from his star energy. He’s one the preferred British boxer on the planet and deserves to get a considerably increased share than Usyk.

Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk Fight Purse Payouts

Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk Purse Payouts

Fighters Title Assured Purse PPV Share Complete Payout (Estimate)
Anthony Joshua $10 million 60% $50 million
Oleksandr Usyk $3 million 40% $15 million 

The British worldwide Anthony Joshua is getting $10 million as a assured purse from the combat. Alternatively, Ukrainian shall be getting $3 million as a assured purse. The 60% of the pay per view share shall be going to Anthony Joshua, and the remaining 40% shall be given to Oleksandr Usyk.

The full payout, together with the PPV income share bonus of Anthony Joshua and Oleksandr Usyk, shall be 50 million {dollars} and 15 million {dollars}, respectively. 

Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk Battle Card

  • Lawrence Okolie vs Dilan Prasovic (WBO Cruiserweight Title)
  • Callum Smith vs Lenin Castillo (Mild-Heavyweight)
  • Campbell Hatton vs Izan Dura (Tremendous-Featherweight)
  • Florian Marku vs Maxim Prodan (Welterweight)
  • Christopher Ousley vs Khasan Baysangurov (Middleweight)

As per On-line sportsbook Bovada betting odds of the combat,  Anthony Joshua is the -260 favorite whereas Usyk is the +190 underdog. So as to make $100 with a Joshua successful wager, one must wager $260 on Anthony Joshua. Alternatively, if somebody has positioned a $100 wager on Oleksandr Usyk and wins the combat, one could be getting $190. 

READ: Boxing LIVE: Watch Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk Live Stream

Joshua vs Usyk Battle Preview

Each boxers are gifted and top-of-the-line within the discipline. Regardless of that, Anthony Joshua has the higher hand over the Ukrainian. He’s the clear favorite to win the combat and retain the  WBA (Tremendous), IBF, WBO, and IBO titles. Usyk is a darkish horse within the heavyweight division. This is able to be one of many greatest challenges for his profession. 

The venue of the combat has been determined as Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The stadium has a seating capability of virtually 63 okay individuals. Nonetheless, it’s but to be determined whether or not what number of followers shall be allowed contained in the stadium. 

What’s Anthony Joshua’s net value?

Based on the Sunday Occasions report, Anthony Joshua’s net worth is estimated at £115, which is sort of huge. He is among the world’s highest-paid athletes and the best boxers of the present technology.

What’s Oleksandr Usyk’s net value?

Usyk’s net value is estimated at round $6 million, in keeping with our studies. The Ukrainian shouldn’t be so fashionable as different heavyweight fighters, however the combat in opposition to AJ will probably deliver extra paychecks sooner or later for him.

https://www.sportingfree.com/boxing/anthony-joshua-vs-oleksandr-usyk-purse-salaries/ | Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk Purse, Salaries and Battle Prize Cash

Skyred

Inter Reviewed is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@interreviewed.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

one × 1 =

Back to top button