Angelina Jolie Is Looking Out for the Bees and Their Keepers
Angelina Jolie there were bees. She has beeeeeeeeees. Or rather, she has women with bees. Let me explain: Guerlain, the French perfume and cosmetics brand, has partnered with Jolie and UNESCO on a project called Women for Bees. It was a show at the French Apology Observatory, and Jolie was on hand Wednesday to hand out diplomas to the first liars on the show. Look at her this in a beekeeper’s uniform.
As told by UNESCO, the project has “10 women from five biosphere reserves” who will participate in “a 30-day accelerated training course at OFA’s Domaine de la Sainte-Baume (Provence, France) every year.” Jolie’s official title here is “godmother”.
“Over 5 years, 50 participants will learn the theoretical and practical bases of beekeeping, including running a professional beekeeper,” the press release continues. This is great. The bee is the queen of our matriarchy, an example of an organization that demonstrates total male subordination to an ideological and honey-loving female leader. This is the future libertarians want! A women’s beauty company that supports Angelina Jolie supports women who support bees!
And hey, the bees can use the support, what with the colony collapse disorder and the natural world is burning before our eyes. Bees are famous for making everything better, from the environment to the food. (90s semi-circle film My girl Even so.) So perhaps indulging in public opinion is also a good thing for Jolie. Her work schedule has recently increased after a couple of years during which her protracted custody battle with her ex-husband Brad Pitt was the usual tabloid fare. Jolie returns to action star form in Those who want me dead earlier this year and will play an ageless creature who possesses the great power to transcend the sands of time (typing!) in Marvel’s the eternal This waterfall.
In other celebrity news, follow Page six, Vermin, a friend of Pitt’s, liked this too, but on a more personal and less international scale. Also David Beckham, reported. Are not main relation for the old couple there.
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– What is that Naomi Osaka’s Job, Really?
– Did Paying ransom for a stolen Magritte Painting Accidentally Fundraising Terror?
– YA Author LIKE The King Lost His Son. The current She hopes to save others
– First to come divorce pandemic, Then the summer “Tits Out”
– After the BBC Apology, What Should We Think About That Bombshell Princess Diana interview?– A shipwreck, a Montauk Mystery, and Class divisions still define symptoms
– The High stakes of William and Kate’s A visit to Scotland
– The best swimwear, Just in time for the summer
– From the Archives: Queen Elizabeth’s Most Loyal object
– Registration Royal watch news to get all chat from Kensington Palace and more.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/07/angelina-jolie-is-looking-out-for-the-bees-and-their-keepers | Angelina Jolie Is Looking Out for the Bees and Their Keepers