Original analog clock to show current time. Clock can be used as an app, Live Wallpaper and widget for the Home screen. The watch also shows the date, day of the week, current month, and battery charge level.
The watch can tell the current time by double tapping or periodically, such as one hour.
There is a very comfortable intuitive control over the settings of the watch interface: as you see it when you get it.
Clock can be resized for Live Wallpaper. You can place it anywhere on your Home screen, for example in the left-right corner.
The clock widget can also be resized by long tapping on it. You can set up a touch action for the widget: open this app or the built-in alarm clock. Hint: you can put some widgets on your Home screen.
All settings for widgets are general. You can show or hide the seconds hand for widgets separately to save battery. So you can easily change the settings for all the widgets on your Home screen at any time.
Additional features of analog watches.
* Set the light or dark style of the dial;
* Choose font for dial: serif, sans serif, bold, monotype, etc…;
* There is more information on the dial: day of the week, date, month and battery charge level. You can hide any information or move it to any fixed location;
* The month and day of the week will be displayed in the language set by the general settings, so the clock is universal;
* Second hand display;
* Choose background and sub-colors for the seconds hand and the text on the dial;
* Use grayscale for visible text instead of secondary colors;
* Digital clock display. The clock supports 12/24 time format according to the global setting;
* There is an option “hide seconds hand for 3 seconds by double pressing”. This is useful for comfortably reading additional information on the dial, for example, a month;
* You can set the size of the clock and set any position of the Home screen for the Live Wallpaper;
* The watch can tell the current time by voice by double tapping or periodically by: 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes. Widget can tell current time by touch;
* Attention, use single tap for widget instead of double tap for all actions;
* There are special settings for Home screen widgets. You can display on the seconds hand but it will require a little more charging. Set an action by tapping a widget: open the app, open the built-in alarm clock, or do nothing;
* Always on screen for the app.
Download Now at https://apkcombo.com/analog-clock-widget-plus-7/com.style_7.analogclockwidgetplus_7/