The Season 13 steadiness patch for Albion On-line has arrived and brings a number of enhancements to Corrupted Dungeons. Learn on for extra particulars.
This patch is technically known as Name to Arms Patch 9, however it’s identified extra usually because the Season 13 Stability Patch. The massive enhancements listed here are to Corrupted Dungeons the place the brand new Corrupted Mephit mob will seem after a while has handed. It can debuff the primary participant it passes. Moreover, the shrine must be activated inside 45 seconds. Therapeutic Solid has been lowered by an extra 10%. And all cooldowns will now reset at first of the invasion.
Alongside these enhancements to Corrupted Dungeons, the patch brings a number of fight steadiness modifications to Albion Online. A few of these modifications embrace:
- Axes: Bloody Reap reworked into AoE execution device; Rending Rage and Adrenaline Enhance buffed
- Daggers: Lethal Swipe now consumes extra power when used purely for mobility, however is extra power environment friendly in fights
- Hearth Staffs: New Q-ability, Searing Flame, added: pictures deal reasonable harm, fourth profitable shot turns into Livid Flame for better harm
- Swords: Mobility enhance returned to Heroic Cost, numerous E-ability cooldowns lowered, Hamstring reworked, new Crescent Slash capability for Clarent Blade
- Armors: Vitality Drain (Royal Armor) not steals enemy power, renamed Vitality Supply
- Footwear: Royal March improved, efficient uptime of Battle Frenzy and Premonition elevated
You possibly can try the complete update notes here. The earlier patch, Name to Arms Patch 8, introduced increased lethal Hellgate rewards. And only recently, the staff celebrated their four year anniversary with fireworks and extra.
https://www.mmo.com/information/albion-online-season-13-balance-patch-improves-corrupted-dungeons-2000122675 | Albion On-line Season 13 Stability Patch Improves Corrupted Dungeons