For Age of Empires 4 gamers who love to play assault, here are the best Attacking Civilizations.
Age of Empires 4 is another addition to the classic RTS franchise. Fans who have started playing will immediately notice some key differences in the game. For example, the variety of Civilizations is playable.
Several civilizations in Age of Empires 4 excellent in defense, while some others are naturally excellent in attack. Mostly, the key to great attack comes from powerful Cavalry that can be recruited early in the game.
Have access to Royal Knights when starting Feudal era proved decisive in the early game. These Heavy Cavalry are bulky but dangerous. Their charged attack can break through enemy lines and scatter them around the battlefield.
Progress through the ages served the French perfectly. The more they advanced, the better their army became. They have three military landmarks when moving from Dark times come Royal Age. The three landmarks are:
- Cavalry School provides 25% faster recruiting of Royal Knights.
- Royal Institute allows the French to study all their unique technologies without any age restrictions, especially Royal Blood, increases the HP of all French Cavalry by 35%.
- Artillery College giving the French access to the best siege unit in the game, Cannons, and increases its damage by 20%.
Instead of sending a Villager to build next to the enemy, The Mongols could relocate their entire base over there. Civilization has high mobility that can be aggressive early in the game. With access to Light Cavalry from the Dark Ages, the Mongols can push enemies forward assault their buildings and loot Gold and Food.
If that wasn’t offensive enough, the Mongols could recruit Mangudai in the feudal era. The light ranged cavalry can melt troops without being touched, as it can shoot arrows on the go. It can be even more powerful when combined with Khan, a unit that can lead the Cavalry and provide field support skills.
The Mongols also had access to three Military Landmarks up until the Imperial Age:
- Deer stone provided Yam Speed Aura buff when a unit enters Landmark and Outpost’s area of influence. The effect lasts for 20 seconds after leaving.
- Kurultai allows Khan to heal and strengthen all Mongol units by 20% for 30 seconds. It is difficult to use Kurultai offensively, but it can be very beneficial.
- Khaganate grant the Mongols a free cavalry team every 90 seconds.
The Chinese are not the best Civilization to attack early in the game. However, when they survived to the Age of Empires, they possibly the deadliest civilization out there. With plenty of incentives for their Gunpowder units and with access to some unique late-game units, the Chinese can take out any army. Their most important milestone is Spirit Way. It allowed the Chinese to recruit all the armies of the previously acquired Dynasty without restriction. That gives the player access to:
- Flame Lancer: Require The original house.
- Zhuge Liang: Require Song Dynasty.
- Grenadier: Require Ming Dynasty.
Age of Empires 4 now available on PC.
A diligent Skyrim player noticed a rather disturbing detail while observing the corpse of a dead Argonian in the open world.
About the author
https://gamerant.com/age-of-empires-4-best-offensive-civilizations/ Age Of Empires 4: The Best Attacking Civilizations