The Adobe® Scout mobile app for developers using Scout, Adobe’s profiler and analysis tool, is now supported by HARMAN. Install Scout on your desktop, then run it on your Android device to configure the connection from Android AIR apps to the desktop running Scout.
• Instantly determine how your application is performing without any code changes.
• Code sampler tells you where your application spends time.
• The display listing record tells you what you’ve shown and how it works.
• GPU recording allows you to take every step of the draw call and quickly debug and optimize your shaders.
• Open Scout on your computer and make sure the options are set to “Make this computer discoverable with the Scout Companion app”
• Open this Scout companion app: if your Android device is on the same network as your computer, it will detect the computer and let you choose this option. Otherwise, select “Other” and enter the computer’s IP address.
• Once the connection is made, start your AIR application on your Android device and the telemetry data will appear in Scout on the computer.