A business’ success is built on its ability to provide value to its customers. A company’s efforts towards providing this value are most often supported by marketing campaigns, including online advertising. As anyone with a website knows, the world of online marketing requires more dedication than ever before as competition for users increases daily.
So when it comes time to choosing an SEO agency in Singapore, how can you be sure they’re right for the job?
Here are 9 questions every business should ask before hiring an SEO agency in Singapore:
1. How long have you been in business?
– A new company might not have the experience needed to provide value that lasts. A company with years of experience and success under its belt is more likely to provide the results you need.
2. What types of clients do you work with? What industries do they come from?
– For an agency to be successful, it needs to understand your industry and who its audience is. Being able to provide a service that is relevant to your industry and target audience is a crucial part of marketing success.
3. What are some past successes you’ve had? Provide examples.
– A company’s past accomplishments can tell you a lot about its quality, capabilities, and potential for future success. A healthy track record will reassure you that your business is in good hands.
4. How are you paid? How are success fees calculated?
– As the old saying goes, “the only things certain are death and taxes”. It’s important that your SEO agency in Singapore has a foolproof system of payment that guarantees quality performance or your business could be at risk.
5. Is there a range of costs for your services? How will I know what I’m paying before we start working together?
– Many online marketing companies charge by the hour, so it’s important you and your agency come to an agreement on how much time is needed in order to achieve success.
6. Do you have any specialties?
– Specializing in one area of digital marketing can be highly beneficial. For example, an agency that specializes in link building will be able to dedicate its full attention to this particular aspect of your campaign. This ensures you get the best results possible from your investment.
7. What is your process for starting a new campaign?
– It’s crucial you and your agency develop a strategy that suits the needs of your business. Many agencies will ask for information about your company in order to gain an understanding of what makes it unique.
8. What types of reports will we receive and how often?
– Keeping in constant contact with your digital marketing company is a great way to stay up-to-date on progress. Frequent reporting allows you and your agency to set realistic expectations and provide all parties with the information needed for success.
9. Do you have a success fee?
– No business would work with an agency that won’t guarantee results. A strong digital marketing company will have a system in place to ensure the success of your campaign regardless of budget.
By asking these questions, you’ll be able to determine if an agency is right for your business and what its rates should be.