76ers vs. Timberwolves: How to watch live streams, TV channels, NBA start times
Through 3 parts
The Minnesota Timberwolves are one-quarter away from cementing a distinct victory for the organization. They currently have a 72-70 lead against the Philadelphia 76ers.
center The town of Karl-Anthony has taken the lead so far for Minnesota, as he has 23 points along with eight boards. One thing to watch out for is Jaden McDaniels’ foul situation when he is currently sitting in 4th place.
Philadelphia was led by the center Joel Embiid, who has so far had 17 points along with 8 rebounds.
The 76ers haven’t lost 88% of the games they’ve lost going into the final stages of this year, so a win here would be refreshing.
Minnesota @ Philadelphia
Current record: Minnesota 9-10; Philadelphia 10-9
What to know
The Minnesota Timberwolves are 2-9 against the Philadelphia 76ers as of November 2015, but they will have a chance to close the gap a bit on Saturday. The Timberwolves may have some leg fatigue from yesterday’s competition when they start on the track against Philadelphia at 6 p.m. ET on November 27 at the Wells Fargo Center. Both teams lost their last match, so they’ll have plenty of incentive to get ‘W.’
Minnesota took a hard hit on Friday when they fell 133-115 to the Charlotte Hornets. Despite the setback, Minnesota had a steady performance off center The town of Karl-Anthony, who had 25 points and six assists along with seven rebounds.
As for Philadelphia, it looks like they got the smaller clavicle half off at Thanksgiving dinner. They suffered a grim 116-96 defeat to the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday. One thing holding Philadelphia back is the mediocrity of forward power Georges Niang, who didn’t have his best game: he finished with just nine points in a 4-to-11 shootout in 25 minutes on the field.
The Timberwolves are expected to lose this next by 6. Odds players have seen things return to Minnesota, who are on 9-10 against the odds.
Minnesota is currently 9-10 while Philadelphia sits at 10-9. Some stats to keep in mind while watching: Minnesota is second in the league for shots blocked per game, with an average of 6.26. Philadelphia aren’t all perfect, but they aren’t bad either: they entered the game with the fourth most blocked shots per game in the league at 5.89. Spots on paint can be hard to spot.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 6 p.m. ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: Bally Sports – North
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $32.00
76ers is a 6 point favorite team definitely ahead of Timberwolves, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
The lineup drifted a bit towards the 76ers, as the game opened with the 76ers being a 4.5-point favorite.
Top / Bottom: -110
See NBA chooses for every game, including this one, from SportsLine’s cutting-edge PC model. Get it now.
Philadelphia have won nine of their last 11 games against Minnesota.
- April 3, 2021 – Philadelphia 122 vs Minnesota 113
- January 29, 2021 – Philadelphia 118 vs Minnesota 94
- October 30, 2019 – Philadelphia 117 vs Minnesota 95
- March 30, 2019 – Philadelphia 118 vs Minnesota 109
- January 15, 2019 – Philadelphia 149 vs Minnesota 107
- March 24, 2018 – Philadelphia 120 vs Minnesota 108
- December 12, 2017 – Philadelphia 118 vs Minnesota 112
- January 3, 2017 – Philadelphia 93 vs Minnesota 91
- November 17, 2016 – Minnesota 110 vs Philadelphia 86
- January 4, 2016 – Philadelphia 109 vs Minnesota 99
- November 23, 2015 – Minnesota 100 vs Philadelphia 95
Injury Report for Philadelphia
- Tobias Harris: In-Game Timing (Hip)
- Joel Embiid: Deciding the Time of the Game (Covid-19)
Injury Report for Minnesota
- Karl-Anthony Towns: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
- Patrick Beverley: Out (groin)
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/76ers-vs-timberwolves-how-to-watch-live-stream-tv-channel-nba-start-time-26739870/ 76ers vs. Timberwolves: How to watch live streams, TV channels, NBA start times