Today we are living at the crossroads of generations. Some of these generations have lived through world wars, the space age, and the rise of computers and technology. Some are still trying to find life.
But no matter what generation you are in, everyone claims that they have success formula and happy.
Maybe they do. After all, the formula for success is constantly evolving over the years.
But as we all know, the fundamentals of the good life have not changed. Likewise, the benefits of laughter in our daily lives have not changed. So I started snooping around the internet looking for some clean pleasures.
They say laughter is the best medicine, and even better if there is a lesson.
Fortunately, there are many funny quotes about life that will make you laugh. Pretty much all of them will give you good reason to laugh. Some funny quotes about life can also help you feel some meaning, along with a good laugh.
Before I move on, I want to realize that most of these funny quotes about life are from books, media, and friends. My thanks and kudos to those who said them. All but the last batch are anonymous, so I ask for anonymity thanks to them as well.
Let’s start with 50 anonymous funny quotes about life to put you in a good mood. Then I close with 15 funny quotes about the lives of famous individuals to get you thinking about your life and where you might want to take it.
50 funny quotes about life that make you smile
- Research has shown that laughing for 2 minutes is as healthy as jogging for 20 minutes. Now I’m sitting in the park laughing with the runners.
- One employee complained the program was really boring. Boss replies: we’re in a Zoom conference, idiot.
- People are prisoners of their phones, especially millennials. That’s why it’s called a cell phone.
- Tell millennials that their brain is an app, they’ll start using it.
- Many people tell me that we learn from our mistakes. I decided to make a lot of mistakes to become a genius.
- With great power comes a large electricity bill.
- The broccoli says it’s like a small tree, the mushroom says it’s an umbrella, the walnut says it looks like a brain, and the banana says, can we change the subject?
- My bed and I are best friends and get along really well, but the alarm clock keeps breaking up with us!
- If I had only one hour to live, I’d rather be in a math class; no never ends.
- Dear Math, grow up and solve your own problems. I’m tired of solving them for you.
- Math is fun. It teaches you to sit in the corner when it’s cold. It is 90 degrees.
- You want to know who I am in love with, read the first word again.
- Life gives you a second chance, just a second, a new second.
- My wife/husband credit stolen. What a relief, the thief spent less than my wife and I.
- If you don’t like me, remember it’s important. I don’t mind, and you don’t matter.
- I don’t need a psychologist prying into my personal life and forcing me to tell them all my secrets. I have my friends for that.
- If you have an opinion about my life, please raise your hand. Now bring it to your mouth.
- Why do I have to prove it’s me when paying bills over the phone? I’m not calling you to pay someone else’s bill. On the other hand, if someone is paying my bills, let them.
- Mother scolds son: “Why is everything on the floor?” The son replied, “Gravity, Mom.”
- I always thought the air was free until I bought a bag of chips!
- Dance as if no one is watching because everyone is checking their phones.
- I just want someone to hug me and say, “I know it’s hard, but you’ll be fine. Here’s a drink and a million dollars.”
- Dear life, could this day get any worse? Please, it’s not a challenge, just a rhetorical question.
- I try to sing loudly to get rid of my problem, but my voice is worse than my problem.
- Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so close to Monday?
- The boss asked me who is the fool, him or the employee? Everyone knows you don’t hire stupid people.
- Wake up at 6am, close your eyes for 5 minutes, it’s already 6:45am. When you go to work, and it’s 2:30, you close your eyes for 5 minutes. It’s just 2:31.
- In the morning I can’t eat, I’m thinking of you. I can’t eat at night, I’m thinking of you. During the night, I couldn’t sleep. I am very hungry.
- If someone is smiling, smile with them. If someone is singing, sing with them. If someone is working, let them work, don’t spoil their focus.
- Can we start over at the weekend? I’m not ready.
- On Mercury, a day lasts 1,408 hours. Like every Monday on Earth.
- I would rather call my bathroom Jim than John. Then I can say that I go to Jim every morning.
- I woke up this morning and ran around the block ten times. Then I got tired and put the block back in the toy box.
- Your mind needs exercise as much as your body. That’s why I think of running every day.
- I did a push today. Actually, I fell and had to use both hands to get up.
- Every morning, I do ten sit-ups just to hit the snooze button on my alarm clock.
- Teacher: Why are you talking in my class? Student: Why are you teaching in my conversation?
- There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
- Why don’t I use turn signals? Where I go is nobody’s business.
- What’s the best thing to do when you have a punctured boat and water is leaking inside? Make another hole and drain the water.
- Does anyone walk out of a store and rip off their mask like they just finished a disappointing Grey’s Anatomy surgery?
- Well, if you had to choose between eating banh tet every day and losing weight for life, would you choose hard or soft banh tet?
- How can you hurt someone with words? Type them with a dictionary.
- Do lazy people go to heaven, or do they wait for someone to come and pick them up?
- Have you ever wondered why the image is square while the camera lens is circular?
- Anyone who drives slower than you is an idiot, and anyone who drives faster than you is a madman. So you are both a fool and a madman.
- Red, white and blue represent freedom unless they are flashing behind you.
- Yes, officer, I saw the speed limit. I don’t see your car.
- At the end of the day, life should ask us, “Do you want to save the changes?”
- Life is much easier when Apple and Blackberry are just fruit.
Hope these funny life quotes have helped you put a smile on your face. Regardless, I bet these funny quotes about life have made you think about your life events a bit.
With that in mind, I feel that this article would not be complete without listing some wise and funny quotes from some famous individuals. While each will probably make you chuckle, there are also a lot of valuable life lessons in it.
Whether your goal is to become independently rich, make the next scientific breakthrough, become a famous artist, start a business, make a lot of money, or just living a good life, knowing that it will take some intellectual development to get there.
The following celebrity life quotes will give you strength and a positive attitude even when things may not go your way. They did it for me.
15 funny quotes about the lives of famous individuals
- “Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often the result of a lack of wisdom.” Terry Pratchett
- “An ordinary man doesn’t know what to do with his life but wants another life to last forever.” French Anatole
- “Some people don’t know what they’re doing, and a lot of them are really good.” George Carlin
- “Life doesn’t stop being funny when people die, but it’s not serious when people laugh.” George Bernard Shaw
- “If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with mosquitoes.” His Holiness the Dalai Lama XIV
- “Luck is a sweat dividend. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” Ray Kroc
- “Better to remain silent and be called a fool than to speak out and clear all doubts.” Ascribed to both Abraham Lincoln and Mark Twain (Origin is still in question)
- “The simple act of opening a bottle of wine has brought more happiness to mankind than all collective governments in earth’s history.” Jim Harrison
- “Be yourself and say what you feel because the people who care don’t matter, and the people who matter don’t mind.” Bernard Baruch
- “I know God won’t give me anything that I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.” Ascribed to Mother Teresa
- “There’s more to life than increasing its speed.” Mahatma gandhi
- “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people are bright until you hear them speak”. Alan Dundes
- “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” Albert Einstein
- “A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.” Bob Hope
- “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get rid of it while you’re alive.” Elbert Hubbard
Funny sayings about life will bring us many things to laugh about. Of course, that in itself is a break from the not-so-fun times in our lives.
But the best funny life quotes also make us think, help us shed a little new light on our world, and maybe even change the way we see it.
Hope that you find the above quotes worthy of laughter and useful as well. See what wisdom you can glean from these cracks and how you can apply them to your life.
I would say it’s hard to be wise without getting a degree from the universe. Could that be my quote?
https://yourmoneygeek.com/65-funny-life-quotes-to-put-a-smile-on-your-face/ | 65 funny quotes about life to put a smile on your face