Among the shares that will seize investor focus at this time are:
- Wall Road expects Financial institution of America Corp (NYSE: BAC) to report quarterly earnings at $0.77 per share on income of $21.83 billion earlier than the opening bell. Financial institution of America shares fell 0.2% to $39.79 in after-hours buying and selling.
- Analysts expect Citigroup Inc (NYSE: C) to have earned $1.96 per share on income of $17.20 billion for the newest quarter. The financial institution will launch earnings earlier than the markets open. Citigroup shares slipped 0.2% to $68.25 in after-hours buying and selling.
- L Manufacturers Inc (NYSE: LB) reported gross sales of $2.351 billion for the 9 weeks ended July 3, 2021, up from $1.369 billion within the year-ago interval. The corporate additionally boosted its Q2 steering from $0.80-$1.00 to $1.20-$1.30. L Manufacturers reported graduation of an underwritten public secondary providing of 20,041,646 shares of its frequent inventory and in addition introduced repurchase of its frequent inventory. L Manufacturers shares dropped 2.1% to $72.60 within the after-hours buying and selling session.
Discover out what is going on on in at this time’s market and produce any questions it’s important to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts anticipate Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC) to report quarterly earnings at $0.97 per share on income of $17.75 billion earlier than the opening bell. Wells Fargo shares fell 0.2% to $43.16 in after-hours buying and selling.
- Earlier than the markets open, Delta Air Traces, Inc. (NYSE: DAL) is projected to report a quarterly loss at $1.40 per share on income of $6.20 billion. Delta Air shares rose 0.9% to $41.70 in after-hours buying and selling.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.