Second Sight Movies has introduced that they’re giving director Adam Wingard’s 2014 thriller The Visitor (watch it HERE) a 4K UHD / Blu-ray twin format launch on October 25th… an ideal launch date, on condition that the movie is about round Halloween. Not solely that, it additionally has nods to Halloween III: Season of the Witch and Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers in it, and has even been described as “Halloween meets The Terminator“. If you happen to’d prefer to pre-order a duplicate of the Second Sight launch, you are able to do so at THIS LINK.
Whereas the Blu-ray on this set shall be area B, the 4K UHD disc is area free.
Scripted by Simon Barrett, The Visitor has the next synopsis:
David is the right visitor. Pleasant and useful, the charismatic soldier arrives on the Peterson household’s doorstep claiming to have been a pal of their beloved son who just lately died in motion. The Petersons welcome David into their residence and into their lives, however when individuals on the town begin dying below mysterious circumstances, their teenage daughter Anna begins to suspect that David isn’t who he claims to be.
Dan Stevens, Maika Monroe, Brendan Meyer, Sheila Kelley, Leland Orser, Lance Reddick, Joel David Moore, and Ethan Embry star.
Listed here are the small print on the Second Sight launch:
– Restricted Version of 5,000
– 4K / Blu-ray twin format launch
– Model new grade for each codecs supervised by Director Adam Wingard
– UHD introduced in Dolby Imaginative and prescient HDR
– New commentary by Director Adam Wingard and Author Simon Barrett
– Archive commentary by Adam Wingard and Simon Barrett
– The Uninvited Visitor: a brand new interview with Actor Dan Stevens
– A Good Stranger: a brand new interview with Actor Maika Monroe
– By Invitation Solely: a brand new interview with Adam Wingard and Simon Barrett
– Producing The Visitor: a brand new interview with Producers Keith Calder and Jess Wu Calder
– Gentle and Fog: a brand new interview with Director of Images Robby Baumgartner
– Lightning Strikes: a brand new interview with Manufacturing Designer Tom Hammock
– The Sounds of The Visitor: a brand new interview with Composer Steve Moore
– Deleted / Alternate Scenes, Outtake Gag with non-compulsory Director commentary
Restricted Version Contents
– Inflexible slipcase with new paintings by Adam Stothard
– Numerous Artists Soundtrack CD
– 160 web page ebook with new essays by Tim Coleman, Zena Dixon, Craig Ian Mann and Zoë Rose Smith; Script-to-Display that includes storyboards and script extracts, Behind-the-Scenes pictures and Adam Wingard soundtrack notes
– 6 collectors’ artwork playing cards
Unique to Second Sight orders
– 3 artwork card reproductions of the on-set Halloween Dance posters
Pictures of the discharge may be seen beneath:
https://www.joblo.com/the-guest-4k-uhd-blu-ray-second-sight/ | 4K UHD, Blu-ray launch coming this October