While everyone knows Margaret Cho Being multi-talented (after all, she counts actress, comedian, musician, author, and fashion designer among her many job titles!), there’s so much that even Even the biggest fans don’t know about Good on paper actress.
The San Francisco native first rose to fame in the mid-’90s after creating and starring on the ABC sitcom All-American girl. As the years passed, she continued to solidify herself as an excellent stand-up comedian. On her impressive resume, I am One that I want the author is a committed humanitarian and staunch advocate for women, Asian Americans, and the LGBTQA+ community.
From her baking preference to her allergies and favorite carb combos, the former podcast host sat down with Our weekly to share loads of interesting tidbits about her.
Ready to learn more about comedians? Keep scrolling to learn 25 things about Cho:
1. I bake great bread, and give it to friends.
2. I am actually Chinese, which I discovered after years of believing that I am completely Korean.
3. I speak Korean pretty well.
4. Lisa Ling and I’m a cousin.
5. I used to join a children’s singing group before I started teaching at the age of 14.
6. I’m extremely allergic to dust mites, so I vacuum every few hours when at home.
7. I only have nine toenails.
8. I use about 10 different types of mosquito repellent because they will eat me alive [otherwise].
9. Vegemite is a big part of my taste obsession. It’s very good.
10. I listen to podcasts, music or audiobooks [nonstop] when I’m not working. The only time I was silent in meditation time.
11. I talk to my cats and dogs all day long about what we’re hearing.
12. I think pasta and chips go well together.
13. I gave the rhino a piece of apple by hand at the zoo.
14. I’m afraid of snakes, but I attended a reptile convention and absolutely fell in love with them.
15. I love to eat croissants, but they make a mess.
16. I am extremely allergic to squid and octopus.
17. My comedy partner in my early gigs was Sam Rockwell.
18. I studied to be a raw vegan chef.
19. Friendly Home is my favorite charity. I participate in many of their events.
20. My favorite colors are all colors!
21. I really love animals and have been taking care of rescue dogs for almost 30 years.
22. I learned how to give my cat intramuscular injections – and she’s not even mad at me about it!
23. I’m trying to wear only sustainable fashion, whether it’s couture, second-hand, second-hand or even my own. I have worn several pieces for decades.
24. I have an extremely short pinky that changes my fingers on guitar and piano.
25. Many of my tattoos are unfinished because they just hurt so much!
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/margaret-cho-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me/ | 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me