Provincial police say one particular person is useless after a hearth broke out at an condo constructing in Collingwood, Ont., on Monday morning.
Officers, firefighters and paramedics responded to the blaze on the four-storey constructing shortly after 1 a.m.
Police say one particular person died on the scene.
They are saying all different occupants of the constructing are secure.
The reason for the fireplace has not but been decided.
Police and the Ontario fireplace marshal’s workplace are investigating.
© 2021 The Canadian Press
https://globalnews.ca/information/8205080/collingwood-fatal-fire-opp/ | 1 useless after early morning fireplace at condo constructing in Collingwood